PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Age rating TOS feedback

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Age rating TOS feedback >

Maya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaya
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
@D.MC - Let me rephrase. Parents in the neighborhoods I grew up in have more important things to do than monitor their kids on the pc / smartphone / tablet. Parents can't watch what their kids do at school, at a library, at their friend's houses, etc. I was 10, 11, 12 on Newgrounds back when it was a baby of AlbinoBlackSheep. I definitely shouldn't have been. EDIT: To clarify, this is a neighborhood where moms took their 10 and 11 yr old daughters to see 50 Shades of Grey; so imagine how much thought they would give a Pokemon website, regardless of rating. I can guarantee there is at least one user on PFQ who has listed their DoB as any age older than 13, and who probably isn't. It's still a much smarter decision to rate on the "worst" content, and not get zapped in the ... for it later, than try to baby it and deal with repercussions. There was a suggestion for a Parent's Guide to PFQ - I think that's a wonderful idea. I know there's a few mature journals on site, but since I'm 30, I have no idea if they are locked for anyone under a certain DoB. But they are there; we have a Mature forum section. As such, the rating should reflect those things. We have these items on site, your kid might see them, this is our rating because of it. It's better to be proactive, not reactive.
Nothing is impossible - improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. Avvie by Me! <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page