PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Reddouka's AvatarReddouka
Howdy, I'm Red! I'm a 24 year old artist and I just started playing within the last few days. My friend helped me figure a lot of stuff out, and I love pokemon and mindless clicking games so this has been great stress relief... Especially since I'm in uni so I'll take any stress relief I can get haha. I answer to she/her and they/them pronouns, but i don't really mind he/him either. I'm very casual, so this is probably the most formal writing anyone will ever see from me if I post on forums any more than this (as I am also very shy...) I might when I start getting more comfortable but for now I'm having fun just clicking around. I'm most active on deviantart, twitter, and toyhou.se. I've sort of fallen out of making gijinka but after starting this im getting the itch again... You can typically find me anywhere under Redsplendence or reddouka if I'm there at all. fun fact: I chose to go by the alias red as a reference to the trainer, not the color.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page