PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade >

Remster's AvatarRemster
Thanks for the support ! ^^ @Zen : Fishing tourney are rare, so it's even "worse". Some tourney are more frequent than other, but it doesn't mean the WT one will be frequent. It can be just time to time (not as rare as the fishing one if possible). @Shiro1877 : Oh, I didn't thought about the achievment ! I'll add it in the pros ! @Shiro1877; @AuracleOfBacon : I'm really unsure about the thing that players that are trade locked because they break a rule shouldn't play. I don't know how it works in the staff side, so I think it'll be better if it's a thing they decide themselves '-' EDIT : First post is edited. Also, I thought again about the V-wave version proposed, but when you think about it, it may results in a lack of diversity concerning Pokémon for the Wonder Trade. I don't think that's good, so for now I don't consider the V-wave version to be a good idea. If you think otherwise, let me know !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page