PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw

Halloween Critters Bought from Elizadesu

This is overdue but I wanted to stow my new critters and do a spill on the halloween event. So...guess I'll get into that.

Life Wish

Halloween Event

Halloween's probably my favorite holiday, which is why I don't mind roaming the main area as much during the spooky season. This year was pretty quiet, at least until I ran into Alex. She was gushing about the contest until a cubone spooked her, heh I left Emesh with her again and decided to follow the little guy. Emesh is more into that stuff anyway. That little guy sure was fast but I managed to catch up while he was chatting with Ravyne, or more like begging. He was muttering too fast for me to catch most of it but he seemed worried about something and requested a wish. His wish wasn't exactly an easy thing but Ravyne said they could do it with more 'sparkles'. So...eh, I forked over a ghost gem and then a medium ghost gem when that didn't work. Ravyne finally performed some spell, flashy and all but it's not really my area of expertise, which...didn't work. They did some complicated math to double-check the cost and...yeah I don't have 777 large ghost gems just laying around. Even if I wanted to that's just not happening (don't give me those teary eyes you two). Ravyne had another idea though so we scurried off (what have I gotten myself dragged into now? Well still more entertaining than contests). Next stop is the graveyard where a gravestone seems to be misplaced and confusing cubone. The strange grave moves again, revealing itself to be a kryptik and I respond with Gandalf as usual to put it back in its place. Once it's gone my two companions finally explain what we're up to and we make our way to the tower. And end up back outside, huh that didn't go well. The ghosts are apparently up to trouble so Ravyne does some magic again and grants us a silph scope, well that's handy at least if we could work it. After a couple tries they also produce a simple quick-start guide and after a brief read we head into the tower again. It's a game really but kinda fun, I locate the ghosts so we can slip through and earn a few gems for the work. Further in and up several floors we come across a growlithe whose stolen a bone from the graves. No wonder the spirits are upset. After cubone's tactic of yelling at the pup does nothing I decide to dig through my own hoard of bones (well they're mostly for the kitties but I won't say I don't gnaw a few too) and offer a bigger, jucier one. The growlithe is happy with the trade and scampers off while we return the stolen bone to its rightful place. That's not quite enough for cubone's mother though, her rage is still strong and I'm left with no choice but accept her challenge. Weakening her doesn't really slow her much but cubone's quick to call out, and she at least recognizes him now. Me and Ravyne slip out now that they're reunited, it's not really our place to interrupt family time. After a short chat outside I'm ready to go home and nap but it seems we were followed, or me anyway. Marowak and cubone want to join me and well, I can't say no so we all head back to the farm. Hmm, wonder what Emesh got up to during the contest?
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page