PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade >

mhittboi's Avatarmhittboi
This sounds like a great idea! I think, although tournaments are in an okay spot right now, a lot of users are beginning to see problems with them and I think that will turn into a decline in interest if things arent changed up. The only issue I have is with the idea of specials being worth more. Of course, a simple "Wonder Trade" tourney might be a bit repetitive in contrast. I think that having specials involved heavily swings favour in the way of older, or paying, members. After all, a new member probably wont want to trade their only shiny, whereas a member who is melan hunting with full boosts will be a lot more lenient. Might I suggest something like "Wonder trade a variety of Pokemon"? It could lead to people receiving more interesting things over WT, as opposed to people putting in Pokémon they don't want. I dunno, I think your idea is great, and a huge step towards what Pokefarm needs, but maybe needs a bit of feedback to help make it more engaging c:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page