PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
The snow beneath them turned red as the Kitsune spat the blood in her mouth to the ground, "That explains the snoobim brip-" every few words was punctuated by her spitting to the ground to clear her mouth, "back in Libareff, ber reboofal frob fa inebibal fife wome be bab bifficool." by now along with the snow being stained crimson, it had started to dribble down her fur, she would have been embarrassed by this, but Seyr was still too annoyed at everything to care that much, "Bub, before I gam fame you ferioufly, wofsh ba barfsh you're mof fellim uf?" "I see, honestly I can't fault your distrust, just point in the direction they were last spotted being taken to." a hand through the Window panes pointed in a single direction, and Bora's left eye swivelled to look there, "I see, we'll be leaving now, expect their return in no more than a day." the hand changed to a rather rude gesture at the Saiyan, but... he was used to this a little too much, his back turned to the home as he rounded on Kuja, "Now then, we'll fetch the woman, and then go get these people, you go off on your own and you'll get ya backside destroyed before you even get to land a hit, stick. to. the. orders. Kazoo." He knew Kuja wouldn't listen and instantly disobey the second the opportunity presented itself, but he'd let this one slide... for now, better to learn the hard way than not at all. "And there you are..." the Red... Thing had started to slink into the Cavern, and was immediately by a snake-like tendril, binding it in place while the Shortcut took place, another Cavern materialised, looking exactly like a 'Hall' of sorts, "You know what this place is, so let's just cut to the chase." Toré shuddered with a start, the Deja Vú was real, *I'll wait, see if they can handle it, though I doubt it... That soul feels like it has less than zero experience dealing with a constantly evolving enemy.* not to mention how some of the stuff in this room... felt far too familiar for his liking, aged, real old, but familiar none-the-less, his hands ran along a wardrobe, debating whether he should do any detective work or not.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page