PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Kudret's eyes widened in alarm. Was this what had Kuja and Rikazu so antsy about just before they split up? Hopefully Kuja didn't learn of this visit anytime soon; he wouldn't be pleased to learn the man after the other mages held a captive. Kudret then belatedly realized that Castor was waiting for an answer, and said, "We had our suspicions about something being wrong due to what happened during our stay in Linareth. I hadn't known it had only gotten worse..." he trailed off, and then shook his head. "We will do our best, Castor. He has yet to attack us personally, but I believe it is only a matter of what he is waiting for." The beastman's eyes darkened slightly when he added, "I am certain we will have recovered from our own fights once that happens." Aislin had indeed fallen asleep, ending up curled near Ricardo. The skeleton had apparently fallen asleep as well, since she didn't hear any music upon waking up. Aislin looked around for a bit, now spotting the two mages and grinning in delight. It seemed as though they were really making progress on the 'have Mizuki and Rikazu get along' front. For now... she carefully crawled over and whispered, "Morning," while sitting just within arm's reach. "Ready to get some answers, Mizuki?" Aislin really wanted this to be done before they got to the farm proper. Hmm... perhaps she should go find Rockna? It was unlikely that the Summon would ask not to tell Mizuki about what happened that day, after all. Especially if she tells her that this could be the breakthrough they needed to get Mizuki to let go of her hatred for the blue-haired male.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page