PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

LØUDST's AvatarLØUDST
hii my names jordan,, im not great at being social, but i figured id say hello! been on the site a few days now. <: im 26 and i answer to them/them or he/him pronouns, for those who would like to know! im most well known on uhhhh i think its deviantart now? used to be tumblr but i havent used my tumblr in like 3 months haha... deviantarts where ive been most active, if you wanna check out my art you can go to my about me and click around there. i think tab 2 has the links in it. on my deviantart youll see a lot of closed species art (grem2 specifically, for anyone who knows em), and a lot of gijinka art. im very passionate about both! which one im into at any given moment really depends on how im feeling. right now its gijinkas! im sortaaa in a bit of an art block right now, so im using pfq to pass the time until im feeling right again! though if this place really sticks with me ill probably be around for quite a while. <: also im extremely shy so this took me hours to write and send lmao
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page