PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Castor's stance shifted slightly, unimpressed by Seyr's scowling at him and just looked at her with an apologetic smile. "That's fine, direct your rage at me instead, as long as you're listening to what I have to say", he mentioned calmly before directing his attention to Kudret. "Glad to hear that." The brown-haired male put a hand to his chin. If Lab's information was correct, then most of the people in this group didn't have a clue about what would transpire not too long from now. Being honest would be the way to go about it; it was all he could do, after all. He'd just have to trust that they would believe him. "There is a man targeting your group, an illusionist with an extremely dark and sadistic nature. He seems to have some unfinished business with the two blue-haired mages in your group...though you should probably ask the eldest of the two for more information on him, he'll know more", Castor started explaining, but then clenched his fist. "That man...he's taken someone very dear to me captive, a girl named Iliya. He's been abusing her, and she'll be forced to fight against you all against her will. Please...even though she'll most likely see you as her enemies, will you try and get her out of the mess she's in? At my current strength, I am unable to save her." "Castor and I will take care of it", Labrador had responded to Lorica. The purple-haired male rose from his seat, moving away from the room he'd been in to find Toré. Even though he'd intended to speak to the male goat alone, he wouldn't really mind it if Rowan decided to tag along. Blowing into his hand, a large amount of flower petals appeared in front of him, showing the path to where Toré would be. Not long after Rikazu's suggestion to get some rest, Mizuki had dozed off. The girl once again struggled in her sleep, memories repeating itself in her dreams. Rikazu watched her silently, his worry keeping him awake, increasing further when he saw sparks of magic coming off her body. 'So...she still doesn't handle being away from Kuja well...' he thought to himself before gently pulling the girl closer to him, the action calming her slightly. He'd been feeling increasingly protective of her, knowing Seth was lurking around. The night passed, and Mizuki woke up early in the morning, confusion hitting her as she felt the heavy weight of an arm on her shoulder. Why was there...? "Rikazu...?" The male was still sitting in the same position he had been last night, though he had clearly fallen asleep. How had she ended up leaning against him while sleeping? Had he...? She was so confused, and sitting with him like this felt terribly awkward. "Rikazu?" she repeated, this time speaking a bit louder. Hopefully the male would wake up soon.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page