PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Novie's Bruh Journals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Novie's Bruh Journals >

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

oh boi Avatars

I've not posted here in a LONG TIME. I finally did update it to have this lovely Template that Shazi was a sweetheart and a half to make for me qwq an I thought I postie post again. So I had a bit of trouble handling my time well and focusing on site work, so I had to cram getting the artwork for the Halloween event done before it released. I still ended up late but was still able to finish. I ended up taking a number of days in a row where I stayed up til like 4am-passed dawn working/etc. I've been a bit irritated with myself, as I could've gotten all that done sooner, but instead I jumped about different projects and lolligag'd a bit. Questionable about of sleep also made me unhappy. Friends an Staff helped though, with was a plus-side. But still on me that I was late. The days around finishing the last Image for this event (Life Wish Halloween Event 2018), I had went about making a small avatar for myself. Cause, y'know, its Halloween. I love Halloween. I was also already super excited about Splatoon's Halloween Splatfest and we got Halloween gear DLC. Remembering that I can actually celebrate my favourite holiday again made me doodle this:
Making Novie into a Kyonshi, as to match my Inkling, who's currently wearing a Kyonshi hat. With Showing a few users, some had asked if they could get avatars as well, even to pay for them. While I don't typically take up making things for users when told/asked, or just making stuff for a lot of people in general, I decided that I could indulge some and take up their offers to make them smol Halloween Themed Avatars like mine. Since, well, the Weekend was coming up, I gave myself those days. (link is to post I updated with all the images if anyone wants to see em <3 ) After working on a few, A few staff even asked, and word spread that I was working on these. Before I knew it, I had a bit of a list going of people asking for avatars. It was both really fun but also a bit stressing. Fun, cause people really wanted these, while be I wanted to restrict to Halloween themed for the most part, but also stressing as there have been growing number of people asking. That was also reason why I didn't make a shop. I didn't want to come around to overwhelming myself with commissions. I feel very sorry that I had to decline a few people now that I'm ending it, but only wanting to do this for a few days, I have work to continue doing. I don't think I can handle doing site stuff and maintaining a art shop like anyone else on Art Staff who do, have. An that's like another thing that makes them amazing to me. But It did make me ridiculously happy though that people loved the avatars I made and were very sweet an understanding when they had to wait. I ended up making 21 Avatars for people, 5 of which were staff. AlyssaNights was a sweety and didn't want to ask for one as she knew I had a list growing. So I made her one anyway. with updating my journal and linking the post with all the avatars, it also contains the few lil doodles I made for other users that I could find and add. The whole thing makes me smile =w= I should also just head to bed, today I only had 2 hours of sleep an was forced awake around reset to eat... yay...
Art By Novan Code by Shazi
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page