PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Seyr felt two sharp pains that distracted her from the seething rage she held, one on her head, and the other through her tongue, the impact with her cranium had caused her to bite her own tongue, to avoid making a fool of herself by attempting to talk, she merely scowled at the 'intruder', her irritation now aimed at him rather than the KO'd redhead behind her feet, even if her Mana Reserves weren't already critically low, she'd be incapable of casting magic thanks to the silencing she'd inflicted on herself, and the blood welling up in her mouth made it relevant to keep her silence. The sound of the Spearhead jamming against a loose spot in the welds had been quietly escaping the room the Goat was in, and now he finally had the sweet spot where the spearhead wouldn't slip out after Leverage was applied, "Now then, time to see if I can get this junk off of my soul..." small grunts and heavy breathing came from him as the Locket was slowly pried apart, "Damn, whoever sealed this really didn't want it opened again... too bad, it's being opened." creaking, and eventually the breaking of the hinge yielded his prize, his own soul, which floated upwards and expanded slowly for a moment, as if deeply inhaling after it's long confinement before quickly slipping down back in front of his chest, "Now then..." he seated himself more comfortably, "The layout is different to a degree, however... where would Judgement Hall be located around here, the Megalomaniac is no doubt headed in that direction..." "In theory there should be time, about three months if I've got the timing down, however... best to get it done asap, my knowledge and spreading of that knowledge might change the timing of it just so I'm wro-" Lorica's head turned, eyes narrowed, "Times up, now is as good a time as any to get talking to him, I have pest control to do, if Rowan decides he wants to come with, let him, Teradach forbid they'll all find out sooner or later anyway, lessening the impact would be a good thing." several key markers wrapped around her form glowed as she left the room, moving directly to the entrance of the underground chamber, the second it showed up, she'd be ready to Shortcut it somewhere more fitting for the fight ahead.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page