PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness >

MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
ultra.pngd.png
Because it's only 27% happiness to lower to make a pokémon unhappy? Because that is not much of a percentage to lower, and doesn't take that long compared to raising happiness to evolve a pokémon? Because you could do literally anything else with that time? Look, there's a grand total of one pokémon on this site that evolves from unhappiness. How many evolve from happiness? I'll list the official ones: Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Golbat, Meowth, Chansey, Eevee (for two evolutions: Espeon and Umbreon), Munchlax, Togepi, Azuril, Budew, Chingling, Buneary, Riolu, Woobat, Swadloon, and Type: Null. So of course there's going to be happiness items, but even then, they're exclusive event items. You'd need at least 8 or 9 chocolates for each pokémon reach green happiness (the evolution requirement). Even if you do have a large stock of these items, it's best to just leave them in a preffered field for a few days. Which you can do vise versa with unhappiness. Making a pokémon unhappy currently has no other use than that one fakémon evolution, or trying to use the cookie exploit to raise EXP. Which the latter doesn't matter that much since getting a pokémon's level up is easy if you just put them in your party. There's no appliance of bitter medicine items to PFQ's current combat system, and literally serves only one evolution requirement. It's unecessary. Just put them in the fields, it doesn't take that long.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' u.png~ This time I might just dissapear ~u.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page