PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Fnjvrmek, Lemme just try to help *cough* For signing up for a mentor/applying to have a mentee I would suggest pairing up by time zones, that does sound best Again, as was stated, friendship is second, helping is first And same timezones is generally a good way to pair people together If sleep schedules are different then timezones then that should be included Inactivity I would say personally, maybe a week after bring it to someones attention Cutoff for having a mentee Well, idk that's rather difficult to gauge Maybe there shouldn't be one? Like, they would still be welcome to ask questions, but maybe once it has been a certain amount of time Say a month for example Maybe that would be enough time For being a mentee, I mean, probably also hard to gauge I don't like the though of doing it based off when they joined, people could have come back after years and be clueless lmao Maybe they just list the various things they need help understand I would suggest just, people with the bulb but I really think that is only there depending on pokedex entries? Correct me if I am wrong For your choosing mentors, do you have a list yet or do you want people to be suggested? And it obviously goes without being said but just to let you know, since you seem rather swamped and stressed over this I can confidently say myself and at least a few others that have been posting here would gladly be willing to help out more, should you find yourself needing more help. I know us helping in this thread is a lot but should there be more we can do, just ask. Happy to help.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page