PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Not really, Cynda. We want the user's input. Simple. Doesn't matter what, we filter through it until and piece things together. All we can do until we have the staff to actually do this. This is why it's taking so long. Haha, this isn't even supposed to be my project DX Anyway, I agree with Manewa. Mentors are to help, sure, being friends is good and all. But then if you're a mentee that means you're more than likely shiny and new, you're going to be put with a mentor who will help you - but is also going to have to do things you're not going to like if you break the rules. Report you. Which they certainly will be doing if you break the rules. Of course, if you're looking to be a mentor and don't like the idea of that they don't sign up for it. In regards to how it would go about in regards to assigning. Look, I like the whole idea of putting people together who will be great friends and all that. Might work, mostly won't. Time zones are the big one. And pairing mentees up with mentors who are 'veterans' in regards to the interests their in. RPing won't be one, art won't be one - we're looking for things such as 'how to use the forums' 'how to go about trading' 'how to do x and y'. A mentor is supposed to well, mentor, not to coddle and feed them gifts. After all. Some mentors might have multiple mentees. A mentor is there to just keep them on the up and up and to make sure they know the basics of the site, to answer questions, direct them to the correct sources, report when needed etc. Sorry if this sounds like gibberish, I'm tired.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page