PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Manewa's AvatarManewa
While your idea is lovely, SkittleFairy, I'm not sure if it should be included in the Mentor clan, and here area few reasons why. First and foremost, newbie giveaways should be a thing anyone can participate in. I, for one, got some pretty nice stuff early on, way before I would have been eligible to become a mentor, and I was passing that stuff onwards too. Of course people could still have giveaways of their own, but still, I think this giveaway thing would do better on it's own. Also the fact that even if there'd be no requirement for the mentors to donate, saying that it's part of the clan might create a pressure that every 'good' mentor should also be a donator. Mentees could start favouring certain mentors because if they give stuff to a donation pool, surely they'd showertheir own mentees with gifts too. And this brings me to my sevond point I can't speak for every mentor, but I know for sure that I tended to give useful gifts to my owm mentees, and I doubt I was the only one. Probably most of us did, and I doubt that'd change, so a common donation pool isn't really essential And for third, keeping an eye out for re-sellers and other people who are taking more than they need would be a hassle. Currently there's no way for us to know if someone is truthful when they say they need a shelter pass for example. Inventory codes can be faked by giving the item to a pokemon, and then it can be sold with no one knowing. Long story short, While it's a sweet idea, I don't think it fits to this clan.
Avatar is a wolverine-fakemon, made by Eggboy in their artshop for my use
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page