PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Task List Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Task List Rewards >

tiffyxfishy's Avatartiffyxfishy
I support! I totally agree with all the points said above in regards to the relatively minute Credit prizes we get for completing such huge milestones. The awards should be changed! I don't like the idea of having mods increase/decrease the amount of Credits awarded due to the fluctuating economy and value of Credits. So instead of increasing the amount of Credits obtained, other awards should be items pertaining to the goal! Example: For the tasks pertaining to Mega Evolutions, MegaStone vouchers should be awarded instead! And for the tasks pertaining to Egg Hatching, another bundle of Egg Passes (awarded like so when we reach Ace Rank)? And for Wonder Trading/Trading tasks, a Trade Slot Expansion? Now, I'm not saying these awesome prizes should be distributed at every milestone, but perhaps, as the very last milestone? It'll really urge a lot of us to keep going at these milestones ^^
0 pts
My shop! For S/A Pokemon, RTEs , Shiny Charm Rentals , super cheap Pairs, and more!
Avatar made via Kamui Customizer
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page