PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Esme's AvatarEsme
ultra.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Näerie

Okay, this bashing on green in melan sprites needs to stop. Please guys. For goodness sake, this melan is primarily BLUE, the green is the accent colour. Before you complain about too many green melans, maybe wait until all 800+ pokemon are done, then you will have all grounds to complain if your claims are true by the end of it.
I agree. I actually kinda like the main colors on melan Liepard, but I'm still not a fan of the green accents, I just think a color like a golden orange look like a bit better. (that, and... melan purrloin's colors just don't look good in my opinion) One of my favorite "it's going away soon" melans is melan Blaziken, as I think the green actually looks really cool. It makes it look like a radioactive chicken. Yeah, I know it's horribly inconsistent, but it's still charming. Then again, I'm not a big fan of the pink accents on Liepard anyway, nor do I have any real attachment to Liepard. In my post on the previous page, I have posted examples on how I'd improve melan Purrloin by giving it a warm maroon base with some golden/orange accents. The blue base is perfectly fine on Liepard, i just wish the accents were a more contrasting color like gold or a turquoisey blue
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page