PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
master.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Psychøkineticism

I think what they mean by when an albino is based on the normal's colors, they mean like if the top is a darker color and the belly is lighter, then the albino will have a lighter colored belly than the top. Or for a better example, growlithe has black markings on it. In the old melan, these markings changed to blue, which was lighter than the rest of the sprite and therefore inconsistent, so the revamp kept the markings darker. It has less to do with what colors are actually chosen iirc
Ohh, I understand. I always thought they were choosing so much green because they were confined to complimentary colors and Pokemon uses a lot of pink/purple/red. now i dont understand why green is The Color for so many changes but I do understand what they're doin' with the standard, I guess, if that makes sense? again tho, the melan is a good example of how to do a green melan right: a nice accent color to other natural hues, like the tan underbelly. I adore it. The albino... is an example of the zombie green taking over albinos I dislike so much. With that blue, they could have had a gorgeous blue/cream/red(or pink/purple, maybe even orange but that's a little too close to the cream I guess??) combo goin' on there. Green is honestly just the LAST color I would put with peach.
summon_vir.png × 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page