PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Oh geez I am both Dumber and Smarter than I gave myself credit for.. at the same time. I didn't realize that was possible. I completely borked on the fact that it just turned over into the new month, or rather, yesterday forgot that the next month was coming. What comes on the first of the month? I do server updates to my minecraft server. It's in 1.12.2 but supports higher and lower versions down to 1.8. I finished programing all of the updates and content I wanted added for Today, way back about 2 weeks ago. I added a thing not on the original list last week as a "hey that seems like a good idea" but otherwise I Was done and remained done. I start at the begining of the month to make sure I have everything done by the time the intended update is supposed to go live. Low and behold, I completely forgot it was supposed to go live at Midnight EST. Meanwhile the entire day I'm just messing around, feeling like I should be doing stuff but not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing and thus doing nothing. On the bright side, apparently I had the forsight to see this happening because my memory is so crap so I had set up a timed Macro to toggle the new features on (some permissional, some renaming of files and reloading of plugin to toggle stuff in pre-made configs) and had premade the Website's Announcement Post set to go off at Midnight. All I had to do was transfer the Announcement Post to the Discord and make a TL;DR underneath like I normally do and update the Viaversion/Bungeecord because I had still been waiting on their new downloads to go live. I didn't make that post ahead of time because I spaced it today but luckily it's supposed to be short anyways. Litterally looked at my console randomly around Midnight going "what is it doing with this stuff" and then looked at the time & date. "Oh, that's why" Announcement on Discord was 6 minutes late but hey, better than having an entire update an hour late. xD Just had to manually add the Mcmmo Vouchers to the Treasure Reward Chests because that plugin's configs can't be edited while online unless you do it ingame. It just doesn't work that way. But it never announced they would be in the Voting Chests lmao, just EXP Shop.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page