PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shelter Hunting And You! (WIP)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Shelter Hunting And You! (WIP) >

Tools and Tips

In The Shelter you have some basic tools at your disposal in the form of purchasable Upgrades. These Upgrades can be bought using GP*
Excluding Shelter Pass ★
at the Shelter, or you can barter with other players in the Trades Forum to get them.

Shelter Passes

Shelter Passes affect how many Pokemon you are allowed to adopt each day. You start out with Shelter Pass C but as you adopt more and more, you can unlock all the way up to Shelter Pass ★ The better your pass, the more Pokemon and Eggs you can adopt each day.

Flutes

There are two different Flutes you can use. Buying them unlocks more functionality to the Reload Button. The White Flute is particularly useful when it comes to hunting for Pokemon in the Shelter, while the Black Flute is useful for finding eggs. If you use a keyboard, You can use your number keys 1 2 and 3 to reload the Shelter. 1 reloads normally, 2 reloads the White Flute and 3 reloads the Black Flute.

Important Tips

When shelter hunting it’s important to be patient and not trigger happy. It may be tempting to just continually press reload - But if you get in the pattern of rapid reloading, it's easy to miss things that you may want. Take a few seconds after each reload to let the page load completely and really scan the shelter. I’ve pressed the reload button too many times just as soon as I spotted a Shiny in the Shelter, or a Pokemon I was looking for. Patience pays off! You can find out a lot about a Pokemon when you click on their View/Adopt button after selecting them. The following is all the information you can discover! Species: Type: Level: Happiness: Nature and Berry Preference: Item: Egg Group: If you open their Name, you will be taken to their Summery. There you can see even more information. This is helpful when looking for a specific Pokemon or want to see their Timeline.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page