PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shelter Hunting And You! (WIP)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Shelter Hunting And You! (WIP) >

What Is Shelter Hunting?

Well, simply put, Shelter Hunting is searching the Shelter for particular types of Pokemon...Refreshing the page over and over again until you find what you’re looking for can be a bit tedious and monotonous....So, I’m here to make Shelter Hunting a bit easier.

So Why Shelter Hunt?

Shelter Hunting can be a way to make some extra currency. You could help find a lost Pokemon. You can find Pokemon for other users and for breeding pairs. You could fill out missing entries in your PokeDex. You can grow a bigger Horde of your favorite Pokemon. 🔎 Tools And Tips 🔍 🔎 Custom Skins 🔍 🔎 List of Kanto Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 List of Johto Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 List of Hoenn Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 List of Sinnoh Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 List of Unova Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 List of Kalos Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 List of Alola Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 List of Exclusive Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 List of Variant Pokemon IMG Codes 🔍 🔎 Useful Skin Presets 🔍 If you have any questions or comments about this guide, Please PM me! This Guide is Currently WIP. If you'd like to Help, Shoot me a PM and I'll give you details on how you can. <3 I havent forgotten about this! I’ll be collecting more img codes and updating soon! Todo: -Finish Code Tables -Make a prettier template -Shiny/Albino/Melen Tables (Requested)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page