PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

LalaLapin's AvatarLalaLapin
Hello, all! I'm Kani (25, she/her) and I'm horribly, horribly lost on here (as in "I spent three hours trying to find where to edit your signature" lost). I used to play really heavily on Vdex until it unfortunately ran its course, and I'm looking for a new Pokemon browser community to hang out in. (I'm also on GPX+, but have lost interest for now aha oops.) I work as a graphic designer and I'm currently looking to expand my outlets to generate income. My various passions include seafood, going to new places, rabbits, cosplay, having a good laugh, iced tea, bizarre vocabulary choices, and my terrible taste in fictional characters. I'm a humongous weeb always on my anime nonsense -- my main fandoms are Bungou Stray Dogs, Hunter x Hunter, and Hoozuki no Reitetsu. As for video games, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon (of course) and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games! In fact, I'm absorbed in Stardew Valley right now. I don't know the full extent of what you can do on PokeFarm, but whatever it has, my goals are going to involve Sylveon, my favorite Pokemon, somehow. Depending on what you can do with breeding, I'd like to breed a special Sylveon?! Also, I see there are multiple "versions" of shinies, like white and black ones... I'll definitely try to fill out the dex! I'd love to chat about any of my interests. Or not. No pressure! I look forward to getting along with y'all!
"I don't care what they say
I'll keep on reaching for my
HOPES AND DREAMS"
links to come??? what am I doing
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page