PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

also, if you want it to ONLY affect PC and not phones (if you use in your skin and not in stylish) then use this: html.mq5 body {font-size: 80%;} html.mq2 body {font-size: 100%;} that will make it smaller on PC version but on most devices (which uses mq2 or smaller) it will be normal size for it.
I just wanted to quickly jump in to this for a second here to help with a small correction. The mq# classes are all based on a max width, and if you go over that width then the classes disappear. This also applies to mq5. If the width of the screen goes above 1600px (which does happen with me as I have a 1920 x 1080 monitor), this code wouldn't work. It's an easy fix, and I don't think that many people have a screen size that large, but just to be sure it would be better to use this instead:
body {font-size: 95%;} .mq2 body {font-size: 100%;}
If you want a more detailed description of the media query classes, check out my guide shameless plug hah. I go into a bit more detail there as well as provide the widths for the other classes.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page