PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of battle at the Gym of Murkiness.
ACottontail walked up to the gym of Murkiness with Kaybre at her side. ACottontail looked though the gym's archive. "Let's see no trainer who has challenged this gym has won." She said, "Sounds like fun." ACottontail read the rules, and noticed there was none about showing your party before the battle. ACottontail walked towards the gym's battle field. "Hi there ABlirdNamedJeff, I challenge the gym of Murkiness! I bet I can give you at least a bit of a challenge." She readied a pokeball. ABlirdNamedJeff replied, "Sure, let's see if you can take it down! Great, I lose." Alright. "Go Orca!" ACottontail tossed her pokeball and a Mamoswine came out. Ur Face slashed at Orca. She shook it off and attacked with ice shard. Ur face charged in with a dragon rush. Orca finished UR Face off with an ice shard. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Orca and let another pokeball roll down her sleeve. "Go Game Breaker!" Woo-Hoo! began with slaming their wing into Game Breaker. Game Breaker countered it with take down. Woo-Hoo! used psycho cut on Game Breaker but she once again countered it with take down. Both sides tackled at each other. They collided with a psycho cut and chip away. They ran out each other and at their collision Woo-Hoo! fell. Round 2 VS "Good job Game Breaker!" ACottontail said. She returned Game Breaker and sent out Amorvoir holding a steel gem as she suspected Slyeon to be next. Inazuma was up. Inazuma began with a wild charge. Amorvoir posed dramatically and lifted Inazuma up with psychic. In his dramatic pose a weak point was shocked. "OW!" Amorvoir rolled over in actual pain for once. Angry Amorvoir used psychic again. Inazuma used thunderbolt and Amorvoir countered with a psywave. Inazuma ran up to Amorvoir and let out a spark. Amorvoir fainted. Round 3 VS ACottontail was surprised that Amorvoir was defeated. She knew Slyveon was up next. She carfully pulled out the perfect counter. She sent out Electra her Luxray. "Wasn't this a 3V3 battle?" ABirdNamedJeff asked. "Wait were we suppost to use the same 3 pokemon." ACottontail face palmed. How could she have forgotten. Inazuma completely and utterly kicked Electra's butt. Electra was down either way. "Count that as either Game Breaker or Orca losing. As I messed up I'll let you chose who what battle counted as fainting. Unless this mess up disqualifies me. If you don't say otherwise I'll count that as Game Breaker losing." ABlirdNamedJeff answered, "WHO CARES? We could re-do it if necessary." "I'll just count that as a loss for Game Breaker." ACottontail replied confident in her remaining pokemon. She returned Electra. Round 4 XX VS "Alright Orca let's finish this!" ACottontail tossed a pokeball. Inazuma shot a bolt of energy at Orca. Orca started stomping. The entire gym shook. Inazuma used thunder. Orca unfazed ran up to Inazuma and threw a shard of ice. Inazuma let out another thunder. Orca threw a second shard, and Inazuma was down. Round 5 VS Both trainers stood there confused. "So, uhh, you won or what?"ABlirdNamedJeff asked ACottontail. "I guess I won." ACottontail answered turning away from the battle retelling she was making to face ABirdNamedJeff. "Do you count that as a win?" "Yep. I knew that i would fail. You have made it to 1st place and have recieved the badge. Congrats. Sending over the badge via PM." "Thank you for the battle!" ACottontail responded. She high fived her pokemon Orca and Game Breaker for a job well done. Watching ACottontail celebrate, ABlirdNamedJeff asked himself, "How do you high-five a mammoth?" ACottontail returned Game Breaker. Her Orca and Kaybre walked out of the gym. Kaybre looked disappointed she didn't get to battle. ACottontail petted Kaybre. "Don't worry Kaybre you'll get to battle next time. I saw the leader had a fairy type so I didn't want to risk it." The trio continued to walk across the land of PFQ looking for the next gym challenge.
Recieved from the Gym of Murkiness!
So that's how I got this badge. I got it at the gym of Murkiness. The gym is nice.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page