PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Luxodus's AvatarLuxodus
Hi! I'm Lux, a nineteen-year-old woman who loves video games, writing, and animals (though I unfortunately have no pets). I vaguely remember sites like these from my middle school days. I was thinking about it earlier, decided to search some up, and stumbled upon PFQ. I'm primarily going to focus on owning a copy of every Pokemon from the first four generations, as those are the ones I'm most familiar with. I have little interest and knowledge on anything beyond. I enjoy grabbing eggs and seeing what they hatch into. My favorite 'mons (I envy those of you who can choose just one!), in no particular order, are Jolteon, Jirachi, Shaymin, Shinx, and Cyndaquil. The first Pokemon game I played was Silver back in either 2002 or 2003. Pokemon was a huge inspiration for me to learn to read, as my mom read me Pokemon books before bed and I wanted to be able to play the games without hounding my family to read every line of text. I love meeting new people and am always up for chatting!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page