PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
So I play Kirby. My favorite thing to do in those games is beat the true arena or whatever the game calls it.

I have beaten it for:

• I beat Kirby's return to dreamland true arena. It is very easy for me. It is calming to just beat up some bosses for the heck of it. I have beaten it casually using only 2/3s of my healing items.
  • I beat the highest level of the ultimate choice in Kirby star allies. Painter being able to heal even slightly with painter is OP. Francesca also spawns healing items which is good. I feel guilty for beating it with painter instead of hammer for the rest of these but void termina is the worst. The sudden game play change completely ruins it for me. I have also beaten soul melter EX with Adeline. After so many years she is back as a playable character and she is amazing. Still the hardest part of soul melter ex was void termina's outer phases as you can only take like 5 hits before you lose. Still I was so low from the before phases that I hid the entire time in the last phase trying not to lose and that ruined the final phase for me.
  • Kirby triple deluxe. I am still wondering how I did it though. I bet it will take training to make it around as easy as Kirby return to dreamland's. Still Flowered sectoria's holes in her arena get me even in the normal arena, and I usually lose my hammer in that fight.
  • The boss endurance in Kirby's nightmare in dreamland. It was surprisingly easy with a guide. Though it did take a ton of attempts. I think my time is 7:30, or maybe 9:30. I just remember my time ending in :30.
I almost beat the true arena in Kirby planet Robobot. I was this || close. I beat the soul OS with one health left. Then the final part of the kazio trap killed me. It was literally the final attack I died at. It was the third wave, I was flying up as the pattern was going up, middle, down but instead the final wave's only safe spot was the middle, and I died. It's, just that moment. Edit: Okay I tried again and I finally beat it for Kirby Planet Robobot.
I just felt like posting this.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page