PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Hi, Names LightWielder, I go by Roxas or Roxy. I'm 24yrs old and I'm turning 25 next month in July. I'm female in real life, but I identify as male in real life and online, I am not FTM but I will be most likely in the future. I have a very unique personality, I'm a good person to talk about anything and especially if you need advice on situations going on in your life, I may be 24yrs old but I know more than most 24yr olds because of my past when I was a child. I'm also a very good quiet person, you could call me a loner, but I like to talk, but I just don't start the conversations. I let people talk to me first. I have alot of hobbies, ranging from writing, drawing, reading to anime, crocheting, and cosplaying. I have many more I love to do When it comes to favorite Pokemon, mine would be Charizard and it's Mega Evolution Charizard X, in the games I always pick fire type as a starter. I love fire type pokemon. I also just joined this site a couple of hours ago, I hope to stay here for some time. 😊
💖 💖
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page