PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Hello everybody~ My name is Snek or Snekky and I joined the site about two week ago now :o I only just found this forum but thought it wasn't too late! My hobbies include internet, games, anime, music, exercise, writing/reading books and having a good time in general :) I like spreading positivity to others because I'm so full of energy and happiness that it just can't be contained! My favorite Pokemon would have to be Larvasta/Volcarona or Vivillon <3 My favorite typing isn't very surprisingly Bug while the third generation is my favorite. It's what I grew up with and love ^^ I love the site so far and it's super fun <3 I've had a huge helping hand from someone close to me in my personal life and also from the players I've interracted with so far. Everyone has been so welcoming and sweet and kind, it's truly heartwarming <3 I love making friends so if anyone ever feels like talking then don't even hesitate to message me ^v^
"When things go wrong, don't go with them." -Elvis Presley
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page