PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness >

Rokon's AvatarRokon
master.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

You might be wondering, why would we need it? Try using a Cookie on a MAX Happiness Pokemon. Good luck giving EXP to that Pokemon.
Lol wut. If you want EXP on your Pokemon, share the link to it with friends or put it in your party or even Daycare it. Like... what argument are you trying to make here? It is so, so easy to get EXP. Literally the only use this suggestion gives is with Eevee to Sylveon. But like... Just stick it in a Ghost field. Or don't be irresponsible and boost happiness when you know you want to evolve it to Sylveon. Trade it with a friend to reset. Gigarimo it if you wanna go hardcore. Like. What is there even to care about happiness for, besides breeding and evos, both of which want higher happiness? The fields are fine, and the happiness boosting items we have are useful because evolutions require high happiness and not low. Overall a very confusing suggestion. I'm all for QOL, but like... it needs more than one specific application.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page