PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New Wishforge Notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New Wishforge Notification >

Zen's AvatarZen
As most of us who's used the wishforge know, getting gems can sometimes take awhile. So we set the little notification to notify us when we have the gems. Which is great! It let's us know when we have the gems without having to constantly go to the Wishforge page. However, it doesn't notify us when we have the correct relic. So sometimes we'll have the notification pop-up, but when we go to the wishforge page we find we don't have the relic we need. So I'm suggesting to add another notification to the wishforge, one that will notify us when we have both the needed relic and correct amount of gems. Both notifications could be put into a little dropdown box. Pros: -Mostly just QoL? -Wont have a constant badge notification Cons: Not sure. FAQ: Why not just turn off the notification? -While some of us do, some also forget they have the gems or that they haven't yet upgraded the badge and then sell the gems. Just keep the notification on? -Having a constant notification can be annoying, especially when it could be a notification that's there for weeks. Just buy the relics when you get the gems? -Relics cost double, even triple, than their inventory price. When you need a Relic Gold or higher, spending double isn't always an option, especially when you need to spend almost 2mil just to buy a Relic Statue from the market. Would it still be toggleable? -Yes, it would be kinda silly if it wasn't. What if I had 2 badges set to notify me, but I only have 1 relic? -I imagine you'd get notified for both badges, unless Niet decides to make it so you only get notified if you have enough relics to upgrade both.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page