PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Task List Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Task List Rewards >

So my old suggestion apparently is too old to be lurking around anymore, but I had originally suggested to increase the reward for the fossil tasks because the current rewards are incredibly small for how rare fossils are/how much they typically have been going for. No one cares about fossils it seems, possibly because the task list doesn’t reward users enough for completing the tasks. I’d also like the other task list rewards to be looked at and improved - especially ones like wonder trading. Tasks that start out as “get a few done and here’s a little reward” but end up daunting and pointless because of the large increase between task amounts and the lack of a good enough reward. I don’t mean the interactions or trading ones, they’re typically going to be fulfilled eventually - and with other rewards than just the task list. But things like fishing and wonder trading and fossils don’t reap enough reward themselves for most users to sit and grind through hundreds or thousands of these processes to complete the task list - especially for people like me who are completionists.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page