PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Lyra's AvatarLyra
So everyone who is going to be mentor is going to be part of the staff? Uhmmm to be honest I don't like that ^^'. It's nothing against the staff c:, you are all wonderfull people that are trying hard every day to make PFQ a better place and I know that c:. It's just I don't want to be part of the staff s:, I know I will see the 'dark side' of PFQ when I will be able to read reports (as part of the staff) and negativety just drains my energie fast. My head can get so full and I get so tiered after a simple fight with my friends or even when I talk with somone who has a really bad day or is just really sad. I come to PFQ to relax, I don't want avoid going to PFQ just because I can see the negativety/aggresivness/ruddness that is going on behind the curtains so to speak. I really love this site and I wanted to help this site by being a mentor so I could help this site that I really love withouth being part of the staff. That is what I was excited about. I can help the site and other people withouth dealing/seeing the reports and negativety. I know that there would be somtimes the hiccups or ruddnes ofcourse they will be, but that is somthing els then be part of the staff c:. I thoughed it would be more somthing like a helping hand (if that still excist XD) or wiki editor. So I would rather not that the mentors would be part of the staff c:, but that is my opnion. Also question, if the mentor would be part of the staff that means you have to be 18+ right? But nice to hear about it again :). I was begining to wonder if you all where still busy with the mentoring program c:. I am excited to see how this will all be worked out ^^
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page