PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Lyra's AvatarLyra
Hallo c: I am not sure how this will be runned yet but frome the discussions I do have a idea. But it might be wrong ^^'. Becasue it would be a officiel clan the only one with the newest information are the staff c:. Pleas rember. We did have a discussion on this I think and teh mentoring program that was run before you at least had to be above a certain rank. But because of the BFM you can earese your pokedex and thus your rank. You can also can get arceus rank withouht ever making a trade c:, hard but doable those people don't have the same knolodge then somone who is running a trade shope for example. I think one of the idea was there coul be a littel test so they know you know enough about PFQ to help a newbie out c:. Well it begin run by the users and it will now be a officiale PFQ clan. I think that means that the staff is leading the mentors and the mentors are user based c:. So the people heloing out the newbies will be the staff, but the staff are responisable for the mentors c:. If I am correct. We have discussed this but I am not sure what the answare was anymore ^^'. It has been a lonnnng time. I think we discussed it but if you had to go or go on vacation you had to say that and 'hand over' temporary your newbie to somone els c:. But we hadn't a definite answare to how long you can't be online before your newbie will be given to somone els and when to move to a new newbie when it doesn't come online ^^.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page