PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Mkay so right now, sick... sorta. IBS has been acting up and it's not been too friendly. I think it may have something to do with my spine being out of allignment so I may need to schedule something with the chiropractor but otherwise there's no actual reason for it to be acting up right now. =/ Unfortunately it's uncomfortable and the child isn't liking that I need to leave her with her dad everytime I need to run. <<; Anyways, Been streaming on twitch a lot for the Creative Section. Did this for my "Brb" screen. It's a play on the fact that most of the time when I need to poof for a few minutes, up to 15, it's because I need to go take care of Iris. So this is Ani, watering a Purple Iris Flower. I mostly chose the purple colouration because it's the type of Iris my grandmother used to have in her Flower Gardens that I grew up with and helped her with every spring. I've also gotten quite a few commissions which is really good for my Bill Situation. I may or may not come back to Pokefarm for Art Stuffs but if I do I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to take Items. I'm not sure it would work anyways because I struggled to and never got non-digital offers for my Art while I was here. So while I'm dealing with Financial Issues I'm not going to rely on Pokefarm as a Commissions Outlet. One of my Favorite Commissions that I got recently though is probably this one: A friend of mine, who is also a Twitch Streamer @prismdragongames, wanted a Bit Cup Companion. Their little Rainbow Dragon has several forms but Durgon wanted their character as an Eastern Noodle. The watermark was placed on it for public posted viewing because we didn't want it getting stolen but the full version is functional. The bitties dropp in between the coils when someone donates them. The noodle is designed to be able to be placed on any cup that would look comfortable, this was just the one they had in mind. I just loved drawing the character though because I love their design. I probably should have added a bit more contrast to the shading because it doesn't show up too well when it's smaller but Durgon doesn't mind the softer shading so I guess we're good. I've done other stuff too but not much else has been posted publicly. I did do these little Stream Avatars things. Stream Avatars is a little program you can run on your computer during a stream that allows Subs, Mods, Followers or anyone of your choosing to have an onscreen representation of themselves. You have to put in the avatars yourself but it's highly customizable seeing as you can put any pixel you want as long as you have permission for it. The Generic Animations are "Idle, Run, Sit, Stand and Jump". I ended up doing these for my friend @SoulWesson on Twitch It's a bit sped up and the capture was jerky but she took a gif screenie of it in action before fixing the framerate lol Obviously Soul also asked for a couple custom animations which the program is capable of running as long as you have Sprites for it in the sheet. Currently in the middle of making an Avatar Pack with the nake base using the clothes and such as "assecories". I've also made a male model as well as interchangable parts for Furry characters: Cat, Dog, Fox, and Dragon. I'll need to actually buy the program before I can start messing with it for real but I've at least got the basic down so it should be fun. Could probably be used for other things but who knows. xD Chow for now. => Goes to Work
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page