PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Small Addition to the Coding Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Small Addition to the Coding Box >

MysticWølf's AvatarMysticWølf

QUOTE originally posted by Adian

I'm able to do this already on my laptop using chrome. At the bottom of all text fields is a little notch thingie in the corner that allows me to drag the text area in any shape or size I want. I believe most browsers have that now?
I am also using Chrome right now and I don't see anything like that. Maybe it's just a laptop thing or something like that (I am using a desktop computer).
Another form of this idea I had was to add an extra button to the row of buttons at the bottom of the text box: In the row where you have "Post," "Preview," "Insert...," and "Disable Editor" you would have an extra button that says something like "Expand" and it would open up a full-height and slightly wider than the regular text box page or something that would allow you to see a hecka lot more code at once. I have the idea in my mind and it looks good and I can probably whip something up qiockly in Photoshop to have a visual representation so it would be easier to see what exactly I'm saying? (I'm not exactly great with words so I think I might get on to making an image instead right now)
|♦| My Trade Shop |♦| Avatar by tjsauce |♦|
Collecting 15/300
Collecting 6 / 1,000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page