PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary) >

Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
No, no, no, no, NO! I do not like these changes. First and foremost and most importantly by a long shot is going from 13 single tap always visible navigation buttons - 7 site chosen (forced on us imo) and 6 user chosen ones - plus the 'more' button (which saved one click/tap effectively (farm button, other links tab otherwise) - to 6 site assigned to us ones plus the 'more' button. Personally, I click/tap on My 6 chosen bookmarks Hundreds of times a day, and the site chosen Pokedex one a dozen or more. I might use the 'more' button (or more likely 'farm' then the other links) maybe 10 times in a server day, at most? So this change Alone will add Hundreds of extra navigation steps to each and every day I play, and I play every day. For the want of 1) freeing up space on the front page (for what in specific isn't mentioned, and the why is so weak it means the 2nd reason is the Only one really) thus 2) to give users 'unlimited' bookmarks - to which I say, "To what end?" How manu users have been clamouring for unlimited bookmarks? Or was it just for one or two more? Or, as was offered up as something that was being looked at on at least a few occasions, opening up some or all of the site locked buttons for user chosen ones. That would be a change I could support 100%. This one? Not at all. *-*-*-*-* Now to a few more 'minor' issues (relatively, compared to the one above, but still strongly questioned/opposed by me) - users on line, not only being Very useful information on how busy the site is (relatively) at any given moment, is also a Direct Link to the Users Online page - another page I click on dozens of times on my slowest/least active days, and a hundred + times on MCW's and during the type race. Again Doubling my navigation steps for a/The Key Function of the site (this IS primarily a click site right? And clicking on Other Users the main component of that, no?). Please, if you have to make a change with that part of the navigation bar - hide my currency totals instead, and leave the users online link visible. Seriously, I only need to know those amounts when I am either thinking about, or actually going to spend some of them - and they really don't visibly change unless you do a Ton of clicking in a short time, or complete a transaction. Whereas getting to clicking users should be the Easiest thing to do on site. (And you already have a currency drop down arrow in place you could continue using, right there) - moving 'todays interactions' to the news+ toolbar. Said toolbar that Already gets so crowded at times with so many things happening on the site that you need to use the scroll bar as is to see all of them? You're adding another Permanent entry to that bar? Really? That uncrowds things/makes it visually cleaner? - 'hiding' the logout button under the new avatar image space - not even a tiny bit logical or user friendly compared to the current setup. If new to the site I would have No Idea to tap/click that spot on the screen for that option (to log out). And why is 'Profile' so redundantly one of the avatar drop down menu options when ones clearly visible own user name right next to the Avatar pic already takes you directly to your profile?! Very much hoping these particular issues will be revisited/reverted as suggested above. Or at least very good reasons why not provided.
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/136 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page