PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary) >

kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini

QUOTE originally posted by VoydLust

QUOTE originally posted by cutechem

Can we make it an account option to keep the 'old' setting?
Yeah, I do agree with this. Incase some people just can't get along with any major changes.
Yes, I agree with them. I'm all for cleaning things up but popping everything under "more..." doesn't really fix the problem. You just moved the clutter to a different spot. A less manageable spot for a lot of us it seems. I think, if it's at all possible, that a good compromise would be to have it so the players can decide for themselves what goes where. As in those of us that use a certain feature (i.e. say "clickback") a lot could choose to have it under the drop down with the avatar. Those of us who couldn't care less, could plop said feature into the "more..." section as has been suggested. That way, you still get your cleaner looking top bar but the players have better control of where the things they use the most go. After all, if we're the ones that put it in a spot, we're likely to be able to find and use it with ease. Whereas with it just being pushed into a corner some where... Well, we've all been there, haven't we? Somebody walks into a room, says it's a mess and cleans it up. When you come back from doing something, suddenly you can't find anything because the loon came and moved it all. It was chaos to the person walking in randomly but it was Order to you. Ah well, it's a thought anyway. [flickers uncertainly & a little unhappily]
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page