PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary) >

Frezgle's AvatarFrezgle
Hmm... After setting up my bookmarks bar the way I like it, I really can't see the advantage of having them now hidden in a submenu. They really don't take up that much space, in my opinion? Aesthetics are one thing but usability and convenience are much bigger things. At least, to me xV As an avid PokeRus hunter, I know it's not a large part of the site that participates in it but... I dunno. I kind of don't want to see it potentially nerfed by hiding it away. Again, it really doesn't seem like it's taking up that much space. The profile link thing looks nice, but how often do people change their avatars that it needs to be a dedicated button? o_o As long as I can still get to my page with one click somehow I guess that's fine; just seems odd. Jump and Clickback I really don't feel like should be hidden in the 'More' menu; I rely heavily on the clickback and jump lists to rack up party clicks and get them in return. Beats standard mass clicking any day for hatching eggs once you have a badge above like... gold. Overall, I like the way it looks, but I worry about 'form over function' redesigns. Is the space getting freed up to implement useful new features, or just to look less messy? If it's the latter then... idk. There might be a better way to go about it. Sorry if that all sounded harsh but you did say you're looking for feedback, so there's mine ;V
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page