PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary) >

Kihte's AvatarKihte
Everything looks lovely, except moving the Jump button to the 'More'. I really don't agree with this and think something needs to be discussed about this. The whole point of Jump is to get a quick few profiles- I don't think it's a good idea to make it more of a pain and add in an extra step. I'm not sure on how to give ways to improve this, but I think as it is now will deter a LOT of people (including myself). Perhaps put it under the avatar drop down? Make it bookmark accessible somehow? But make it something where users can get their Jump profiles quick. Just this small thing really makes the update less exciting since it's messing with a LARGE chunk of my daily activity. EDIT: Just realized the bookmarks will not be on the main layout either. I'm really not liking hiding everything away. Honestly, I'd rather have the top 'cluttered' since I can get to where I want when I want.
Kihte • She/Her • Crazy Dog Woman
Perm Links 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 ⭑ Eventual Shop Here 30zc 30zc If you have questions, please read my About Me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page