PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Same as usual retelling, not exact words.
ACottontail walked into the gym with Kaybre at her side. ACottontail read the rules of the gym. She walked up to the trainer before the gym leader and held up a Pokeball. "I challenge you, 3 on 3." she said. ACottontail threw the Pokeball, "Go Solashyi!" she said. Noivern began with dragon clawing Solashyi. She retaliated with dark pulse from her left head. Noivern angery at the attack clawed Solashyi. She used Dark pulse from her right head. Noivern used Dragon pulse which left a dent. Solashyi showed the Noivern her own Dragon pulse with her middle head and defeated them. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Solashyi. "Go Branch" she said. She threw a Pokeball and a Delphox came out. Branch dark pulsed Reuniclus. Reuniclus shot an energy beam at Branch. Branch tried to counter it with flamethrower. When doing so it left an opening for Reuniclus to land a critical hit. Reuniclus followed up with a tackle. Branch flamethrowered Reuniclus. Branch swung his stick like a flaming sword. Reuniclus punched the sword burning their hand in the process. While Reuniclus was recovering Branch dark pulsed Reuniclus. Round 2 VS ACottontail returned Branch with a trollish smile. A Pokeball came from up her sleeve. The nameless trainer took the 100 credits needed to battle then pointed to the gym leader. "Couldn't the gym leader just accept that battle request?" she asked but there was no reply. ACottontail rolled the Pokeball back up her sleeve and stormed to the gym leader. "Hey I challenge you to a battle." she said "Also by any chance could I get the 100 credits the unamed junior trainer took when declining my third battle, tho it could have been used for your first battle?" she asked, but assumed the answer was no. "Alright let's do this, 6 on 6, or well 4 on 4 as I predict the battle will end there." she finished, cockiness in her voice. ACottontail rolled the Pokeball back out of her sleeve. "Game Breaker, let's go." she said in a dry voice. She dropped the Pokeball. A towering Slaking came out "Crush them" she whispered. Lycanroc used rock throw. Game Breaker countered with play rough back to back. Lycanroc tried shooting an energy beam at Game Breaker. Lycanroc used rock throw and Game Breaker countered with moon blast. Lycanroc tried again with an engery beam but got the same result. Lycanroc tackled Game Breaker but she just crushed him with play rough. Round 1 VS "I wish Game Shattered was trained enough to battle" ACottontail said returning Game Breaker. "Let's go Kaybre." ACottontail said coldly. Kaybre looked at ACottontail with concern for what losing just 100 credits did to her metal state. Kaybre used hurricane while Gengar tried to use poison jab. She used hurricane again while Gengar tried to use shadow ball. Kaybre used hurricane again defeating Gengar. Kaybre looked back with concern for ACottontail's metal state. Round 2 VS "It looks like I don't have any other OP Pokemon so my others will do." ACottontail muttered under her breath. Kaybre left to go get Tracy. "Fine go leave Kaybre I didn't need you." ACottontail threw a Pokeball. Cryaroar looked back and wondered if this trainer was really ACottontail. Cryaroar used thunderbolt on Mega Killer. Mega Killer used flame thrower followed up by a gust. Cryaroar finished things up with another thunder bolt. Round 3 VS ACottontail returned Cryaroar and sent out another Pokemon with a single command, "attack". Wisp looked at ACottontail for a moment confused, shrugged, then turned to face Beedrill. Beedrill came close and shot honey at Wisp. Wisp swatted him off with shadow claw. Bredrill charged at Wisp stinging him but Wisp swatted Beedrill again with shadow claw. Beedrill shot an energy beam but Wisp countered it with shadow ball. Round 4 VS "Looks like you won the Gym! Here take the Ever-Changing badge." The gym leader said handing ACottontail the badge. ACottontail forcefully took the badge. "You know what I think, I think your" ACottontail started to yell. Just then Kaybre burst in carrying a cat, but not just any cat. It was Tracy the cutest, most softest, most bestest cat in the whole world! (no you cannot change my mind.) "Tracy!" ACottontail cheered going over to pet Tracy. Petting Tracy really let ACottontail cool down and forget her anger over losing 100 credits. "Thanks for the battle!" ACottontail said with a smile. The gym leader stood confused on what just happened. "Let's go Kaybre!" ACottontail said to Kaybre, turning away from the gym while carrying Tracy. Now there was the kind and happy ACottontail that Kaybre liked. Together the three of them exited the gym and went off to the next adventure. But before then ACottontail dropped Tracy off back home.
Anyway that was my run down of the Ever-Changing Gym. If you want to challenge there be warned, if you win the battles needed to move on DO NOT send another spar request, it will be declined. I hope this can stop someone from feeling the saltiness I felt during this challenge. Anyway here is the badge.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page