PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Pokemon that I love and want to talk about! Mostly just so I don't forget later.
Vulpix was the first Pokemon I ever hunted on here (though it was a long time ago)! This Ninetales was the second in that chain, but I love her because she's so beautiful <3 and one of my scour pokemon lol.
Random Gigalith in honor of my Boldore from my Pokemon Black game that I lost (or had stolen :/). I loved that boldore :'(
My first ever hatched albie <3 Komala is my favorite pokemon, and she occured during my shiny Komala hunt. Big hugs to Sally for giving me some luck and not too much trouble in hunting Komala. v.png<35.png
Random Albie Giratina! I had been holding onto its summon item for quite a while until I unlocked it! As soon as I had summoned Palkia, and then Dialga, I summoned this gal <3 Giratina's one of my favorite legendaries, so I'm pretty pleased. :D
*copied from description*
My first pokemon ever I love him dearly Hatched on the day I started PF1, April 20, 2012, around 5 pm.
"He's mah fav. :) He's also mah first Kecleon. :D:D:D" "Very special Kecleon" I... really liked Kecleon on PF1. ¯|_(ツ)_/¯
"Mudkip I bred myself" "Swampert is one of my favorite pokemon. He was lvl 100 on pf1" Always my starter in Hoenn. I just wish I liked Mega Swampert more D:
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page