PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Okay so I had a few old poems on my mind and decided to reshare them, meh~ Anyway that's not what I wanted to ramble about today, since it's almost the last day of the easter event I figured I'd do a quick spill on it.

Egg Surprise

Easter Event

Why do I always seem to find trouble at the town centre? So yeah I decided to take a walk, which I'm prone to do when Emesh goes wandering off on his own, and came across Garth in town. He's nice enough though I don't generally talk to others, heh he even remembered my name. Or codename, same diff. He mentioned the upcoming Easter festivities and who they'd put in charge this year. Doug, that sleazy con-man, I'd had enough dealings with him in the past to know how he worked. Amusingly Garth shared my misgivings and ended up ranting about Doug's less-than-spotless history as the man himself approached us. I still distrust that sly smirk but he does seem to be doing better, maybe... Anyway Doug sent Garth scampering off to check on Niet and Sally, no idea what was going on there but then I don't run the farm. I followed Doug and his new signs over to a field outside of town and spent the next days playing the game he had dubbed 'EggSweeper', it was actually kind of fun and didn't take me too long to beat it. The new CS is cute but I stayed at the game for probably too long, but hey I was helping out other farmers that came along too. Emesh eventually had to come drag me back to the farm, I do still have things to do there too.
Other than that I've also been working on my rp charries, I think I'll post them here later for storage.
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page