PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Original "Mister, mister... I think there's a problem with my heart You see it just keeps aching And the pain won't go away" "Mister, mister... I think my heart's frozen I can't seem to feel it anymore" "Mister... I think I'm dying... Are tears a bad thing?"
Re: Mister, Mister The tears don't flow like they used to It's been so long since I could really feel I've forgotten how to express it "Mister, mister Do you have a dime? A nickel for every time I hid it A million for the numbness inside" I used to cry every night Screaming 'til my voice went But suddenly I find, There's no emotion left at all "Mister, mister I feel so cold, the only feeling I have left And my heart still aches But I don't know why" I gave myself away before But I'm not sure I could do it again There are no tears left No matter how my heart aches "Mister, mister Daddy said tears were bad The world told me to keep it all inside And that's exactly what I did" Kept hidden 'til I lost myself Don't know up from down anymore Just put on a mask and keep them guessing Never show the real you, never let them take hold "Mister, mister I think I know the difference now But it's too late to change anything You can't retrain a wounded heart" But it's all too much now Keeping it bottled 'til it breaks Someone'll get hurt and I'll be the first Can't dam it up any longer "Mister, mister You better stand back I don't want to do it But I don't have any other release" Claws and teeth flashing The monster under the skin The last safe haven from pain Kitty's turn to play "Mister, mister I'm sorry it came to this If I could turn back the clock I'd try and make it right" They'll shoot me down soon All the pain they created And hide it from the innocents 'Til they create another just like me "Mister, mister I'm dying now, see the blood on my claws Some of it's mine and some theirs But I'm finally happy again, I'm finally me" "Mister, mister Don't be sad, I always knew it would come to this But I can be free again, like when I was a kid And I can finally cry again...mister, mister..."
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page