PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Minor Updates >

Nataku's AvatarNataku
Say will we firefox browser people ever get our PFQ userbar thingy back? Cuz it's kind of sad that internet explorer got browser features, google browser got features, but firefox users get nothing :< The other two browsers disagree with my computer btw as no matter how many times I try to re-install google chrome browser it flat out refuses to let me log in on pf1 or pfQ and a bunch of my other sites also have this issue hence why I don't use it and internet explorer just won't even agree with me period as it keeps experiencing crashes no matter what I try with it >> so I'm on firefox which runs my sites AND lets me log in, but sadly hasn't any browser specific feature. I feel a little left out on that. I rather liked the browser user bar with its alerts, but get none here since I am stuck with Firefox :< Thus question will there in the future be any browser specific functions like for the other two browsers for FIREFOX browser?
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page