PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

anomites's Avataranomites
I started playing about a month ago so I tought I could give some feedback from a newbie perspective. I'm just going to make a list so that it will be hopefully easier to read but things aren't in any particular order. 1. Community here is awesome! Really, I have asked questions in the help section on forum and usually I have gotten answears pretty quickly and when type race started I got a lot of help from my team mates and in general I'm amazed becouse there is a competitive side to this game but I think most users just kind of compete against themselves and not so much against others. 2. This game has so much to do and so many goals to achieve that I could see myself playing this for years. Like breeding pokémons for battles, shiny and albino hunting let alone just dex hunting. 3. I kind of wish that here (or in pokéwiki) could be a way or place to suggest things added to pokéwiki or guides I wish other players could make. I have been using mostly pokéwiki, guides and help forum to figure out everything and sometimes I later on find out some stuff and wish that someone could add it in to pokéwiki for future newbies but I'm still so new that there is a huge risk that if I would write it myself I might get something wrong and when at some point I'm actually familiar enough to educate other people about this game I might have forgotten all my newbie questions and thoughts. 4. I know that forum search suggestions has been turned down (and I understand that admins have every right to do so) but sometimes I wish that I could just search answears to my questions from forums (when I can't find answears on wiki or guides) in other ways than using control + f or wasting someones time by asking on help section when I suspect that someone else might have asked the same question already and not every question in help forum has got a "good" title where I can see what the actual question is. 5. I think that prices for ZC when your paying with real money is worth it. I bought some ZC's and feel like I got my money's worth. 6. So far all events have been really nice like type race, dress ups and mass click weekend and I like how some events lean more towards clicking and some more towards breeding. 7. I love that there are permanent ways to make you progress faster like upgrading gem bagdes helps you hatch more eggs and account upgrades. Seriously those are one of my favourite things in this game so far. 8. I wish that there could be a refferal link which I could share on my youtube videos or in some gaming communities that I'm in. I know that when people register they can type a refferer but I would still appericiate a link. Btw am I missing something becouse I still don't have any clue what I can get if I'm someone's refferer? I study marketing and sometimes I use other games refferal codes to see which things work. I wan't to specialize in marketing games and creating marketing plans for games and usually with refferal codes I get enough data to anylyze.
For sale S/A skittys, sandygasts, puykumukus and mantykes & PWYW S/A/D/M dexing services in my SHOP
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page