PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in editing/replacing comic pages

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > editing/replacing comic pages >

siamece's Avatarsiamece
ive had a comic going for at least a year now, and my art style has changed so radically that from page 1 to page 8 it looks like a completely different artist/comic, which is really frustrating for me so i propose we be allowed to replace a page with a new one! no deleting, and to avoid rule-breaking, when i click 'replace' it sends the request to a mod/admin/etc. so they can check it over to make sure it's ok. only if they approve it can the comic page be replaced. that way nobody can replace a page with something inappropriate. preferably the replacement wouldn't notify subscribers. pros: people can fix minor errors in pages, completely redo if they hate it, adjust colours, etc. as much as they want. it would help with fixing plotholes and typos too. cons: mods would have more work to do since they'd have to look over each request and make sure it wasn't breaking any rules. can't think of any other cons but if you can, please let me know! i've been wanting this for a very long time now <:3c
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page