PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

DevilPink's AvatarDevilPink
Hello! So I believe from all of the rules that I will need to ask regarding this up front and it is quite a large project nor do I know if all the melans I plan to use are currently available (been hatched or released yet) but there is no harm in being thorough! Recently I have started to teach myself how to edit/code roms in the hope to eventually create a full rom edit game featuring my own created pokemon Before so I was hoping to get permissions to use melan colouring or the melan pallette for recolours of the shiny encounters in a trial creation of a gen 3 edit (fire red/emerald) not entirely sure yet basically I am asking permission to use melan colouring for shinies in a rom I create this would be for my own use but may share with friends to help me learn and be better with the editing I would give full credit in the opening scene of the game and make anyone aware of who I ask to check that the pallette used for the shinies in game are based off of pokefarm melans (If there is anything else needed to be known I have no issues answering questions or providing more information) My pfq.link: https://pfq.link/@73 Sprite(s): Gen 1/3 melans colouring and pallette Usage: as shown above Who's making the sprite: I will be doing the recolours of the pokemon using current in game sprites purely asking if I can use the melan colouring with full credit to Pokefarm and its artists
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page