PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
I feel like a failure, Always wishing for something better This burning pain inside I just can't seem to let go of Is it supposed to hurt to breathe? The simple act a shearing pain tucked away Out of sight, out of mind so they say But it still burns away all else Leaving charred edges of What might have been Once upon a time A single shift in the stack A single card misplaced And it all comes crashing down The sound of rain and thunder Hardly a buffer to the turmoil within Were it not such a fleeting chance I might have hoped for more before Why should fate be so cruel? Twisting the frame again When it was just settling into place
About time for something new I guess, muse is such fickle thing. I just... *sigh* Whatever, I really don't feel like talking about it...or rambling, whatever I do here. It's just, a really bad day I guess...not bad bad just...life throwing another curve-ball? Can I say I really hate uncertainty? At least in cases like this where you just can't stop, it's make or break and I'm really sick of it. *sigh* I don't like adulting, can I just go back and not have to think all the time? Thinking's really bad for me, just...yeah train of thought cut there. Kitty Out :(
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page