PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

LupaPup's AvatarLupaPup
Love the site so far, been on it for awhile now; Egg Exchange: What I would like to see is an "Egg Exchange" option, where its simmilar to Wondertrade but with eggs! (Maybe for easter? :o) Permanent Release: Also an option to fully release a pokemon to the wild, for people who are going through the work of breeding perfect IV pokemon. Rather than horde them into their boxes, I'd like an option to fully release a pokmon other than let someone else have the chance of snagging it up and not having to put any of the work in. Different limitations could be done for this, such as it needs to be a fully hatched pokemon, and have a longer release timer than what is currently imposed on releasing new pokemon. Editing to add: An option to send a pokemon back into the WonderTrade, it would just safe a step for when you get a pokemon you can't stand; (I am looking at you Crabominable.) and make it easier to send it back to someone else.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page