PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Whoo different IP, stuck at the In-laws with crappy mountain net. Going back home Thursday. Haven't really been doing much beyond sleeping. I did do an Art Stream on Twitch@ https://www.twitch.tv/animelakunti before we made the trip though. Been practicing with Digital while picking up Commissions via Paypal. Useful concidering that beforehand I wasn't really able to get my bills paid. << Some practice pieces. Just a Tysiga WIP(I didn't get the finish the background or add in the lighting effects) and Ani without her Morphing stone(I actually wanted to do this piece back during my "break" last year but never got the chance) I'm using this Program called Design doll where I can move the models around to test out different poses and stuff. Makes for better reference than searching and searching and never finding a reference for the pose I was thinking of in the angle I can never get. I don't have a little wooden doll so this works just fine for what I needed it for. I've actually already picked out three poses for Personal Works for when I get back. Meanwhile Iris really likes to Cuddle so I just hold her in my lap while I"m streaming. Speaking of, Patti had us go out and put her in a photoshoot. She did really well and it's funny because the Photographer really liked her. Iris is really laid back personality wise so we didn't really run into any issues putting her in the poses and outifts that were wanted to be tested until near the last outfit when she got tired of being handled. Rebecca kept making comments about how she wish we lived closer so she could use for her practice. xD [Source] My gods I love that bonnet. ;A; Gabe also took this one while we were there. There is an actual one but the lady didn't quite get it in an angle I liked. We've got a bunch picked out to use for prints and stuff. >w< She looks adorbs tho
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page